I’ve started writing my second book.
Wanna read along as I write it?
This year I published my first book, Regenerative Business, and writing it was one of my favorite experiences of my life, so far.
I thought it’d be a while until I started my next book (since I had no idea what it’d be about), but in a flash of inspiration last month in a half awake state, I outlined the entire thing in 20 minutes.
It’s about the art and healing properties of response-ability and doing good work in the world.
No, this will not be a circle jerk on productivity or hustle.
This is about the generative power of the work you’re meant to be doing + the world needs from you.
It will also be about Action as a medicine for despair and tragedy.
It will be some of the behind the scenes of my community in the face of the Maui Fires and facing collective trauma.
Wanna read it as I write it?
‘The Joy of Doing’ Pre-Readers Club is for anyone interested in being along for the ride.
If you want to write a book “someday” this can be an epic way to see a bestselling (neurodivergent) author’s writing process.
If you loved Regenerative Business, then you’ll love this.
What you’ll get
- First draft access to chapters as I write them
- The opportunity to give feedback
- A signed author copy of the book when it’s ready to publish
- First view of the cover + cover options
Some things to note:
- I don’t write linearly. This won’t be written in order Chapter 1 through Chapter whatever. I write the chapters in order of my excitement to write them.
- I have no idea how long this will take. For Regenerative Business, I wrote the entire thing in 8 months but 4.5 of those months I didn’t write anything. I could write 3 chapters in a week or 1 chapter over 3 months.
- I will ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement because I don’t want the book shared publicly before it’s officially published ;)